- No events scheduled, please stay safe and follow Government Covid guidance
- Please send any submissions for the newsletter to firstname.lastname@example.org
The village hall is now open again.
- A modern Village Hall which measures 8.3 m by 10.7m has a fully equipped kitchen with cutlery and crockery for 70.
- The Hall is available at all times up until 11pm
- Weekdays £12 per hour Weekends £14 per hour
- Book through https://www.hallbookingonline.com/suttongreen
- Planning applications are regularly reviewed by the Sutton Green Association Committee
- Applications can be viewed on the Woking Borough Council website
- National Trust Website
- River Wey Walks: Papercourt Lock to Triggs Lock
- The Wey Navigation: Stoke to Sutton Place & Triggs Lock
- Live roadworks and traffic map
- Arriva Bus No34 runs from Guildford to Camberley via Sutton Green & Woking
- Nearest station is Worplesdon, trains to London and Portsmouth, Station Departures
- Want to start running? Why not try the NHS couch to 5K, designed to get you off the couch and running in just 9 weeks
- Woking parkrun, free weekly timed 5Km run, every Saturday at Woking Park
- Please take care when running on the roads around the village, tips for staying safe
- Sutton Green is part of the Heathlands Ward of Woking Borough Council. We are represented by three borough councillors:
- Ayesha Azad
- Simon Ashall
- Kevin Davis
- All Souls’ Church of England has a service every Sunday at 9.30am and is open every Tuesday and Sunday from 9:00am until dusk for a quiet space to pray, reflect or look around. Please make use of it and sign the visitor’s book even if you’re a villager.
- Catholic Church of St Edward the Confessor
- Sutton Green is a settlement located between Guildford and Woking in the county of Surrey, find out more about the historic Sutton Place and more here.
- Do you have any old tales or pictures of Sutton Green in times pasr? If you would like to share your memories or pictures then please send to email@example.com
- Please let the Police know of any suspicious behaviour
- Non-Emergency call 101 / Emergency only call 999
- Surrey Police Local crime map
- If you are a victim of crime or spot anything suspicious please let your coordinator know so we can warn others, contact firstname.lastname@example.org